Marcella Sembrich Opera Museum, also known as The Sembrich and the Marcella Sembrich Memorial Studio, is a historic teaching studio located at Bolton Landing, Warren County, New York. It was built in 1922-24 as a teaching studio for New York Metropolitan Opera diva Marcella Sembrich (1858-1935). The studio building is a one story, rectangular, stucco walled wood frame building with a hipped roof and glassed in porches in the Spanish Revival style. Additional contributing features on the property are a bathhouse, curator's cottage, a lookout, stone retaining walls along the shoreline, stone walls, three piers flanking the entrance, wrought iron fencing and entrance gate, and landscape features. The property was converted to a museum shortly after the death of Marcella Sembrich in 1935.