Widow Haviland's Tavern, also known as Square House Museum, is a historic inn and tavern building located at Rye, Westchester County, New York. It is a frame, gambrel roofed building with portions believed to date to the early 18th century, about 1730. It opened as a tavern about 1760. John Adams (1774), George Washington (1789), and General Lafayette (1824) are among the well known customers. It ceased use as a public house about 1830, then was a private residence until 1903, after which it became the municipal hall. It has been used since 1964 as a local history museum.